Spring cleaning at my place has been a little intense. In the past few months I
- gave away about 1/3 of my clothes
- decided one evening finally to alphabetize all the books on my bookshelves
- took all the drawers out of my formerly smelly wooden roll top desk and wiped them down with vinegar and tea tree oil
- organized my hair and makeup products into pretty Vera Bradley bags
- gathered my knitting needles and crochet hooks into one awesome little case
This case was my reward for finishing a scarf. As soon as the last stitch was bound off, I placed the order. It’s sturdy and holds all my needles and hooks, which had been bouncing around haphazardly in my drab project bag. It’s the perfect marrying of cuteness and organization; I’m bursting with nerd-happiness.