I haven’t posted in a while because I’ve been … running! Also, sleeping! Because it turns out you can’t run far or even moderately fast if you’re tired all the time.
Training has pretty much taken over my life, but here are some things I’ve been enjoying in the limited times between long, long runs and massive amounts of sleeping:
- My sister and I definitely stood in the sun for an hour+ to get the Jayson Werth chia pet. He’s still in the box, but I’m pretty sure he’ll be my first chia pet ever, and I’m excited about the chest hair growth especially.
- Beautiful pics of Portland lighthouses by crziebird from our recent trip to New England. One is hanging in my bedroom!
- Hummus. I tend to get obsessed with certain foods and eat them compulsively for weeks until the thought of them makes me want to vom.
- G.G. Andrew’s awesome formula for choosing what to write next, which I plan to use to determine which of the 437 in-progress projects to finish, dammit.
- This story about a lost World War II soldier’s wallet, found and returned. Read more